Between Two Ferns is a popular web series created and hosted by comedian Zach Galifianakis. The show features Galifianakis conducting hilarious and often awkward celebrity interviews. One of the highlights of each episode is the unique and offbeat questions asked by Galifianakis. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the most memorable “Between Two Ferns” questions that have left both celebrities and viewers laughing out loud.
The genius of “Between Two Ferns” lies in its unconventional and intentionally uncomfortable format. Galifianakis sits between two potted ferns, creating a bizarre and intimate setting for the interviews. The questions asked during these interviews are often absurd, unexpected, and brutally honest. They catch celebrities off guard and elicit genuine reactions, resulting in hilariously awkward moments.
Between Two Ferns has featured an array of A-list celebrities, including Barack Obama, Brad Pitt, and Justin Bieber, among others. Each interview is unique, with Galifianakis tailoring his questions specifically to the celebrity being interviewed. From poking fun at their careers to delving into personal matters, Galifianakis leaves no stone unturned.
See these Between Two Ferns Questions
- What’s it like to be the least-talented person in a room full of talented people?
- If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
- Did people always tell you that you looked like a bearded baby?
- Can you whistle the theme song to “DuckTales”?
- Are you tired of people saying you’re not funny and have no talent?
- Who would win in a fight between you and a velociraptor?
- What’s the worst career advice you’ve ever received?
- Are you aware that people only pretend to like you?
- Have you ever considered becoming a mime?
- If you could swap lives with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder what went wrong?
- Do you think your parents are disappointed in you?
- What’s it like being famous for doing absolutely nothing?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which celebrity would you eat first?
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever made?
- Have you ever considered taking up a real job?
- What’s it like to be the least talented person in a room full of talented people?
- If you could erase one film from your career, which one would it be?
- What’s the most overrated thing about being a celebrity?
- Can you name all the Kardashians in order of birth?
- Do you ever regret becoming famous?
- If you could go back in time, would you choose a different career?
- What’s it like being famous for something you did as a child?
- Do you ever wonder if people only like you because you’re rich?
- What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- If you had to choose between your career and your family, which would you choose?
- Do you ever miss the days when people didn’t know who you were?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Have you ever considered quitting acting and becoming a mime?
- What’s the worst thing a critic has ever said about you?
- Do you ever worry that your best work is behind you?
- If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and why?
- What’s it like knowing that your success is solely based on your looks?
- Do you ever feel like a fraud?
- What’s the most absurd rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?
- Have you ever considered retiring and living a quiet, normal life?
- What would you say to your younger self if you could go back in time?
- Do you ever worry that people only like you because you’re famous?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever considered giving up your career to become a street performer?
- What’s it like knowing that your talent is overshadowed by your looks?
- Do you ever feel like a sellout?
- What’s the most ridiculous thing a fan has ever done to get your attention?
- Have you ever thought about quitting showbiz and joining the circus?
- What’s it like knowing that your obituary will mention your worst films?
These are just a few examples of the hilarious and often cringe-worthy questions asked on “Between Two Ferns.” Galifianakis’ unique interviewing style continues to captivate audiences and celebrities alike, making each episode a must-watch for fans of awkward humor. So, the next time you find yourself needing a good laugh, be sure to check out “Between Two Ferns” and discover more of these unforgettable questions!